Bicycle Benefits in the Willmar Lakes Area
The Willmar Lakes Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and BikeWillmar are happy to partner with local businesses to increase bike traffic in the Willmar Lakes Area!
How the Program Works:
1. Purchase a Bicycle Benefits sticker at the Willmar Lakes Area CVB for $5
2. Put the sticker on your bicycle helmet
3. Bike to participating businesses, show them your sticker on your helmet or the Koloni App on your phone and save money with their special offers
Participating Businesses in the Willmar Lakes Area & What They Offer:
|Coffee & More||Free beverage with purchase of salad or boxed meals, free refill on water bottles, restrooms available|
|Dorothy Olson Aquatic Center||$1.00 off concession item|
|Dunn Brothers Coffee||$1.00 off a medium or large beverage|
|Green Mill||10% off your purchase|
|New London Bakery||One free cookie – choose from sugar, M&M or chocolate chip|
|Ruff’s Wings & Sports Bar||10% off your purchase|
|The Goodness Coffee House||25% off drinks|
|Willmar Community Center||Free beverage|
|Willmar Lakes Area CVB||Complimentary bike map & water bottle|
|WYSIWYG Juice Co.||$1 off your purchase, free reverse osmosis water/ice|
The Goals of Bicycle Benefits:
- Increase bicycle traffic.
- Reward cyclists for their regular physical activity, non-motorized movement and visiting businesses without bringing congestion, pollution and noise to the establishments they choose to visit.
- Reward participating Business Members with new customers, free advertising, visibility and increased customer loyalty.
- Offer businesses a tool that they can use in order to increase bicycle traffic and visibility within their community.
- Give cities a program which can decrease congestion, parking demand, and contamination while encouraging commerce and a non-driving alternative within the community.
- Create a program which helps to shift the transportation paradigm to one that is healthier, more desirable and beneficial to the greater good of small and large communities.
- Create win-win partnerships with organizations that share our goals and visions.
- Produce a national program which achieves the above objectives.
Find out more about Bicycle Benefits by visiting www.bicyclebenefits.org
Fish our lakes
The possibilities are endless on our 30 recreational lakes…boating, swimming, fishing, water skiing, tubing, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boating, hydro biking, paddle boarding and so much more!
Explore our Trails
Surrounded by beautiful lakes and scenery…who wouldn’t take a hike or a leisurely bike ride to enjoy the view? With miles of trials to choose from, you can always find new places to explore.
Stay in the know
Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another fun adventure. We never share your information and you can unsubscribe at any time. It’s a great way to stay in the know and plan your next getaway or staycation.