Raymond, Minnesota is a family-friendly small town with BIG things to offer. Located only 10 miles southwest of Willmar on Highway 23, Raymond offers:
- a vibrant, small-town business community that provides personal attention and great customer service
- fun festivals and events that are family-focused
- a patriotic community that strongly supports its veterans
- safe neighborhoods with affordable housing and loving child care
- a variety of fun, family-friendly recreational opportunities to keep our residents active and healthy
- high quality local schools and welcoming local churches
- top notch fire and ambulance services
- responsive local government and tax free economic development
- the connectedness, community involvement and quality of life that you can only get in a small town
You might be surprised to see the variety of businesses on Raymond’s redeveloped Main Street, ranging from banking and insurance to carpenters and cabinet builders to auto repair and auto sales to the award-winning supermarket. For a small town, Raymond has BIG things to offer. We also have two recreation businesses that are a destination, Apol’s Harley-Davidson and Tensen Marine.
Many Raymond visitors enjoy the outdoors by biking or taking walks around town or on the beautiful nature trails down by the lake bottom. Visitors also enjoy playing golf at Hawk Creek Country Club – the challenging, yet affordable, 9-hole public course.
The Raymond Civic & Commerce also hosts or supports several family friendly events each year, starting with the Memorial Day Parade in the spring, National Night Out meal with games day each summer, the Raymond Harvest Festival in the fall and the Holiday Express each winter.
Come explore our town and you’ll see why Everybody Loves Raymond!