The YMCA is a non-profit recreational facility serving the Kandiyohi County Area. Recreational, social and educational programs are available for all ages.
Health & Wellness Center
- The Health & Wellness Center is open during building hours.
- 2 Group Exercise Studios – Most Classes are free with membership!
- Treadmills, Ellipticals, All-Motion Trainers, and Stationary Bicycles
- Strength Training Equipment
- Free Weights
- 3-Lane Walking/Running Track
- Extended Hours Option
Gymnasium and Racquetball Courts
Check out the gym schedule for open gym times!
- Basketball, Pickle Ball, Volleyball and more!
- Racquetball, Handball and Wallyball!
- Adult and youth sports leagues and programs
Check out the pool schedule for open swim, lap swim and slide times!
- Zero depth family pool complete with water slide and water features
- 25 yard recreational pool with 4 lap swimming lanes
- Free water fitness classes
- Family Locker Rooms for individuals with disabilities, families or members and guests who may not be comfortable changing in a group environment.
- Women’s and Men’s Locker Rooms for members and guests
Take full advantage of your membership by using our child watch services. Attend a group fitness class, swim or walk with a friend while our experienced caregivers take care of your children.
- Child Watch is available for kids from 3 months to 9 years
- Children may stay up to 3 hours per day
Offsite Child Care
The YMCA offers full-time childcare at our Child Care Centers.
- Infants, Toddlers, Pre-School & Kindergarten Readiness
- Newly remodeled child friendly playground
|Monday – Thursday||5:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|Friday||5:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||12:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
Child Watch Hours
|Monday||8:30 am – 11:30 am|
|Tuesday-Thursday||8:30 am – 11:30 am||& 5:00 – 7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am – 11:30 am|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|