The Entire Fun Park will open through Labor Day (11am-9pm).
NEW at Big Kahuna: Outdoor Dining Pavilion!
Come sit in the shade, have a PARTY, just relax by the pool view and lush Mini Golf Course view! Ceiling fans, beautiful lights, a large granite counter for food arranging.
Seating for 50 people. If you need additional seating we have 12 picnic tables. Book a Godfather’s Pizza Picnic ‘n Play Package for Employee Appreciation, Birthday Party, Church Party, Anniversary, Reunion, or use it just to relax in the shade!
In addition, we have created a very fun game to be used outside in the Pavilion for Parties over 50 ppl. It’s called PLINKO (like on the Price is Right ;). Your company or group can have prizes arranged and decide if you want everyone to play a chip or if you want to play BINGO for PLINKO. We have the Bingo Cage, Caller Microphone, Cards, and Markers. Then, whoever gets BINGO gets to come up for a chance at a prize on the PLINKO board. Up to 9 prizes can be listed at the bottom of the board.
Nestled near Green Lake in the heart of Spicer, Big Kahuna Fun Park offers:
- 2 Go-Kart tracks, one championship track, and one for ages from 5 – 9
- Wet & Wild Bumper Boats with Squirt Guns (bring your swimsuit & a towel!)
- 18 hole Premier Mini-Golf Course with Surround Sound Fun Music
- Dune Racers for 3 – 4 year olds
- Inside the Big Kahuna you will find a FUN Redemption Arcade! NEW Skee Ball games! Test your skills & win prizes!
- 8 Flavors of Old Fashioned Hard Dip Ice Cream
- Godfather’s Pizza: plus dessert pizza, wings, pizza rolls, cheese sticks, garlic bread, churros, giant cookies and more!
Birthday Party Specials with Big Kahuna Events Only
*Minimum 8 kids – 10 years old or younger – Call Michelle at 320-220-3600 for reservations
- Three Activities – $15.00 per Child (One Round Mini Golf, One Go-Kart Ride, One Wet & Wild Bumper Boat Ride)
- Five Activities – $23.00 per Child (You select the activities)
- Activities: Mini Golf, Go-Kart Ride, Kadet Racers, Electric Cars, Wet & Wild Bumper Boats
- 24 Hour Notice Preferred but not necessary (it just allows us to serve you better 😉 – Call Michelle for Reservations: 320-220-3600
- NEW Kid’s Play Path for 5 and younger with fun activities like Hopscotch, Sidewalk Chalk, Circle your name Initial, and more! Free to children of parents/family members participating in Activities in the Park.
Picnic and Play Packages (Combining Godfather’s & Big Kahuna)
Package #1: Designed for 4-6 People $99.00 Save $12.00
10 Big Kahuna Tickets to be used on ANY events (1 ticket per event)
2 Large 1-Topping Pizzas
1 Giant Cookie (Serves 6)
1 Pitcher of Pop with 1 Refill, includes plates and cups
Package #2: Designed for 8-12 People $189.00 Save $16.00
20 Big Kahuna Tickets to be used on ANY events (1 ticket per event)
2 Large 1-Topping Pizzas and 1 large Specialty Pizzas
2 Large Dessert Pizzas
2 Pitchers of Pop with 1 Refill, includes plates and cups
Package #3: Designed for 13-18 People $279.00 Save $26.00
30 Big Kahuna Tickets to be used on ANY events (1 ticket per event)
2 Large 1-Topping Pizzas and 2 Large Specialty Pizzas
1 Large Cheesestick Pizza
2 Large Dessert Pizzas
3 Pitcher of Pop with 1 Refill, includes plates and cups
***If you need additional event tickets when purchasing a Package, you may purchase from the Big Kahuna TEAM Member in the store as you need them for a nicely discounted price of only $5.50 each. Tickets to be used the day of Package purchase.
***Plates, cups, forks, knives, and napkins will be provided for your picnic.
***The only food allowed to bring into the Big Kahuna Fun Park are Cakes for special Occasions. 🙂
You will pay for your Package at The Big Kahuna and the Team Member will provide you with your event tickets and a slip to bring over to Godfather’s with your Package information on it so that you can order your food items and pick a time you’d like it ready. 🙂 If you have a large party (15 or more), it is best to call Michelle 320-220-3600 ahead of time and get it on the calendar so we can best provide for your needs….because we care and want you to have the best experience possible.
Memorial Day-Labor Day: 7 Days a Week from 11am-9pm