Board Game Afternoons
Wednesday Afternoons from 4-5pm:
Jan 11, Feb 15, Mar 29, Apr 19, May 10
Playing board games is a pleasant activity and time well spent with friends. However, over the past decade board games have evolved far beyond chess and Monopoly. Nowadays, there are hundred of different types of board games that are suitable for all occasions, ages, and personalities and the library has several to choose from. There are numerous benefits of playing board games:
* Spend time with friends
* Engage in activities that do not involve staring at a computer screen or a smartphone
* Exercise your brain by learning something new
* Improve your memory by keeping track of what is happening in the game
* Revive your creativity and problem solving skills
* Practice problem solving, storytelling, goal-setting, and other skills
* Just have fun!
For children kindergarten – 6th grade. No registration is necessary and bring some friends! Snacks are provided.
Copyright © 2018 Willmar Lakes Area Convention & Visitors Bureau. All Rights Reserved.