2nd Annual Grazing Kandiyohi Style
We welcome any and all to join us at this event!
Thursday, September 14th, 2017
5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
2305 East Highway 12
Willmar, MN 56201
Unique appetizers, salty snacks, delectable entrees, tasty desserts, heartwarming soups, fragrant coffees,
cider, wines, and more!
Come Graze on all Kandiyohi County has to offer at this tasty event happening in the casual surroundings of Stacy’s Greenhouse in Willmar, Minnesota on Thursday, September 14, 2017 from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm! Featuring unique foods from all over the county, we’ve scouted out everything from convenience store homemade goodies to ethnic taste temptations to restaurant off-menu recipes. You won’t leave hungry!
And it’s for a good cause; as a benefit for Project Turnabout’s Centers for Addiction Recovery, the entirety of the event proceeds go toward patient and family aid. Whether you can purchase a “Solo” ticket or a “Table for 10” or more, your support of this event can change the course of a person’s life as they experience treatment and recovery. Tickets are just $25/person. Available at Stacy’s Nursery, online Grazing Kandiyohi Style or at the door.
Solo – $25
One event ticket.
Duo – $50
Two event tickets.
Foursome – $100
Four event tickets.
Party of 8 – $200
Eight event tickets.
Table of 10 – $250
Ten event tickets.
*Date for a Dozen – $300
Twelve event tickets. Includes recognition as an event sponsor with company logo displays on signage, the Project Turnabout website, and Project Turnabout Social Media pages.
Five Things to Know About “Grazing Kandiyohi Style”
1. You’ll be full. We know what you’re thinking: tidbits of this and that; samples to whet your appetite for real food somewhere else later. Uh-uh. No way. From appetizer fare, to entrée dishes, all the way through dessert options.
2. It’s all about Kandiyohi County. You’ll indulge in food and beverages from restaurants, businesses, and eateries that exist in Kandiyohi County. You’ll discover new places to check out. We did!
3. No formal-wear needed. At the event venue, Stacy’s Nursery, grazers get to enjoy the greenhouse space after the growing season’s plants are out and before the holiday stock comes in. The crew at Stacy’s Nursery makes it warm and inviting. Think: comfortable and casual!
4. It’s for a good cause. Project Turnabout’s Patient Aid Funds come to the rescue for crucial needs that patients may experience during their treatment stay with us. It’s like a piggy bank that you’re so glad you tucked some cash into for that “rainy day.” Patient Aid Funds alleviate the rainy day problems so treatment and recovery can keep moving forward.
5. Decide before or at the door. We make it easy for you to purchase tickets. A limited number will be available at the door.
Did you know that one of the most important ways Patient Aid Funds come to the rescue for our patients during their 30 or 60 day treatment stay with us is to help them with some crucial needs that will reduce their stress and improve their recovery? Just as life brings toothaches, asthma attacks, depression, managing conditions like high blood pressure, allergies, and other not-so-fun health
situations into our lives, our patients experience these challenges too. Many don’t have the money to pay for what they need. That’s when Patient Aid can alleviate a concern by helping them get that blood pressure medication or dental visit so that treatment and recovery can keep moving forward, What a relief! Project Turnabout can’t do this without your help. Thank you! Project Turnabout is a
501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all gifts are fully tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Copyright © 2017 Willmar Lakes Area Convention & Visitors Bureau. All Rights Reserved.